- ALL SERVICES
- NATGAS PRICE DATA
- Bidweek Survey
- Daily Gas Price Index
- LNG Insight
- Forward Look
- Mexico Gas Price Index
- Shale Daily
- All News Access
- MidDay Price Alert
- Bidweek Alert
- Weekly Gas Price Index
- NGI - The Weekly Gas Market Newsletter
- NGI DAILY
- NGI MEXICO
- MEXICO GAS PRICE INDEX HOME
- Request Trial: NGI's Mexico Gas Price Index
- Learn More: Mexico Gas Price Index
- Mensual en español: GPI de México - Edicion de los Consumidores
- User Manual - Capturing the Fundamentals of a Deregulating Market (pdf)
- Regulación (Regulatory)
- Mercados (Markets)
- Infraestructura (Infrastructure)
- Producción (Production)
- Historical DOE U.S./MX Border Prices
- LNG INSIGHT
- SHALE DAILY
- NATGAS PRICE DATA
- Listen & Subscribe to the NGI Hub & Flow Podcast
- ***NEW FOR 2020*** NGI's North American Natural Gas Pipelines, LNG Facilities, and Shale Plays Map
- ***NEW FOR 2020*** NGI Mexico's Emerging Natural Gas Pipeline Infrastructure Map
- Natural Gas Market Price Snapshots
- NGI Services Methodologies
- NatGas Pipeline Flow Trackers
- Ranking of Top Nat Gas Marketers in North America (4Q)
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- Coverage of Earnings Calls (1Q2020)
- NGI Channel Partners
- Publishing Calendar (Updated 2/14/2020)
- Advertise with NGI
To Our NGI Family -
With the spread of the COVID-19 and the accompanying shuttering of sporting events, classrooms, conferences, and even borders, Natural Gas Intelligence (NGI) is prepared to continue services without interruption.
In uncertain times like these, we cannot rely on social networks like Facebook and Twitter to provide fact-based news reporting about this virus. NGI strongly urges everyone to please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) landing page set up specifically to inform the public about the best steps to take.
NGI has undertaken the required steps to ensure that all our employees are able to work remotely. We feel it is imperative that we do our part to aid the global effort to slow this pandemic, and our team will continue to be proactive, creative and flexible to keep staff safe in the coming days and weeks.
We have been and will continue to cover the effects that COVID-19 is having on natural gas markets and have grouped that coverage here for your ease of use. All NGI article content regarding the coronavirus will be free until further notice.
NGI is available via phone, email and video conferencing. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns. We are here, and we want to help.
Since NGI was founded in 1981 by Ellen Beswick Steis, we have never missed a deadline. The company’s mission is to provide natural gas transparency in North America, believing that transparent markets empower businesses, economies and communities. Going forward, our customers can expect the same reliable natural gas price data, news and analysis that you have come to rely upon.