Natural gas is a fossil fuel that is used as a source for electricity generation around the world. It may be used as fuel for natural gas-powered vehicles, including buses. Natural gas also is a key feedstock for the petrochemical industry.
Questions about Natural Gas
- What is natural gas and how is it used?
- How is natural gas priced?
- Why is natural gas priced differently from other fossil fuels?
- Why is the price of natural gas higher or lower in different parts of the country?
- Is natural gas renewable?
- Where do operators drill for natural gas?
- Are we running out of natural gas?
- Why are natural gas prices rising?
- What affects the price of natural gas?
- Where does natural gas come from?
- How do you find natural gas?
- What are the advantages of using natural gas?
- What are the disadvantages of using natural gas?
- Is natural gas going to be phased out?
- How do you store natural gas?
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
- Chat with NGI (EST business hours)
- Email NGI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natural Gas Glossary
- Natural Gas Questions