Technically, natural gas is not a renewable fuel as it is extracted from the Earth’s reservoirs that were formed over millions of years. However, renewable natural gas today can be manufactured using biogas or biomethane processes, and it can be interchangeable with pipeline quality gas.
Questions about Natural Gas
- What is natural gas and how is it used?
- How is natural gas priced?
- Why is natural gas priced differently from other fossil fuels?
- Why is the price of natural gas higher or lower in different parts of the country?
- Is natural gas renewable?
- Where do operators drill for natural gas?
- Are we running out of natural gas?
- Why are natural gas prices rising?
- What affects the price of natural gas?
- Where does natural gas come from?
- How do you find natural gas?
- What are the advantages of using natural gas?
- What are the disadvantages of using natural gas?
- Is natural gas going to be phased out?
- How do you store natural gas?
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
- Chat with NGI (EST business hours)
- Email NGI: email@example.com
- Natural Gas Glossary
- Natural Gas Questions