The global economic recovery in 2021 following the Covid-19 pandemic has led to higher consumption and thus higher prices. Also contributing to high prices are geopolitics, as well as the energy transition. Europe and parts of Asia are shifting from using coal to produce electricity, which has boosted the world’s reliance on gas and reduced supplies.
Questions about Natural Gas
- What is natural gas and how is it used?
- How is natural gas priced?
- Why is natural gas priced differently from other fossil fuels?
- Why is the price of natural gas higher or lower in different parts of the country?
- Is natural gas renewable?
- Where do operators drill for natural gas?
- Are we running out of natural gas?
- Why are natural gas prices rising?
- What affects the price of natural gas?
- Where does natural gas come from?
- How do you find natural gas?
- What are the advantages of using natural gas?
- What are the disadvantages of using natural gas?
- Is natural gas going to be phased out?
- How do you store natural gas?