No. LNG is volatile in its chilled state and requires specialized containment systems for transport. Once it reaches its final destination, it must be regasified for injection into the natural gas stream via pipeline.
Questions about LNG
- What is LNG?
- How is LNG Transported?
- How are LNG prices determined?
- Is LNG downstream or upstream?
- Will LNG replace Oil?
- Where are the LNG terminals in the US?
- What is LNG used for?
- Can LNG be transported by pipeline?
- How is LNG made?
- Is LNG a fossil fuel?
- Are US LNG exports increasing or decreasing?
- Are US LNG imports increasing or decreasing?
- Is LNG good for the environment?
- Is LNG clean energy?
- What are the benefits of LNG?
- What are the negatives of LNG?