LNG is mainly transported across the world in large ships that generally have the ability to carry 3 Bcf. It is also transported in smaller quantities by truck and rail in specialized containers.
Questions about LNG
- What is LNG?
- How is LNG Transported?
- How are LNG prices determined?
- Is LNG downstream or upstream?
- Will LNG replace Oil?
- Where are the LNG terminals in the US?
- What is LNG used for?
- Can LNG be transported by pipeline?
- How is LNG made?
- Is LNG a fossil fuel?
- Are US LNG exports increasing or decreasing?
- Are US LNG imports increasing or decreasing?
- Is LNG good for the environment?
- Is LNG clean energy?
- What are the benefits of LNG?
- What are the negatives of LNG?