- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- NGI ALL NEWS ACCESS
- NGI MIDDAY PRICE ALERT
- NGI FORWARD LOOK
- NGI WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
- NGI BIDWEEK ALERT
- NGI BIDWEEK SURVEY
- NGI WEEKLY GPI
- Publishing Calendar
- Subscriber Notice Regarding NGI's Decimal Point Precision and Use of Assessments - Jul. 2
- NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- >Forward Basis Prices
- >Daily Prices
- >Weekly Prices
- >Bidweek Prices
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- NGI Mexico Price Methodology (pdf)
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
NGI's All News Access
You're looking for the best Oil and Gas Journalism around - You've found it.
NGI's All News Access (NANA)
Never miss a story with our premium news and analysis, delivered daily to your inbox.
NGI's NANA is a real-time news and analysis service, with daily 7 AM inbox updates.YOU want your daily news delivered as quickly as possible.
YOU want it concise and comprehensive.
YOU want reliability. YOU want it all in one place.
And YOU don't want to miss anything important to your business.
We've got all your bases covered. With NANA you receive NGI's industry-leading news produced by veteran journalists and analysts that you can trust.
Your daily NANA feeds get you:
- • Cash, Forward, and Futures Markets Analysis, Short and Long Term Price Forecasts along with Outlooks for Storage, Weather, and Demand Spikes.
- • Where are the rigs headed? Who's drilling and how long are the laterals?
- • Rating the Shale Plays - production and prices.
- • Updates on Pipeline and LNG Project construction.
- • Changing market patterns - Moving Gas Out of the Marcellus.
- • Changing of the guard in Washington, at FERC, the CFTC, and the EPA.
- • Tracking the growing regulatory power of state governments and the courts.
NANA, a resource YOU can't afford to be without!
complimentary downloads of all current NGI Special Reports.
Note: Subscription fees must be paid by credit card. The term of a credit card subscription is one month. Monthly subscriptions will be automatically renewed unless cancelled. You may cancel a monthly credit card subscription at any time and it will be effective at the end of the current monthly term. No pro-rata refunds are available. Services are for the use of the Subscriber only. Group subscription packages are available for groups greater than five. For larger numbers of subscribers, group discounts may be available. All group subscriptions are for one-year terms.
For more information, contact NGI by calling 703.318.8848 or email email@example.com.