Tag / Sand



Industry Briefs

Anadarko Petroleum said a field extension well in the BossierSand Play in East Texas is flowing at 51.5 MMcf/d at 4,500 psiflowing casing pressure. Blair A-3 well began flowing April 28. Thecompany’s production from the Bossier Play has increased to morethan 195 MMcf/d (gross). Anadarko is making modifications to itsDew Gathering System to accommodate the production increase. Thewell in the Dew Field,Freestone County, reached total depth of12,885 feet on April 13. The company has an 82.5% working interestin the well with El Paso Production owning the remaining 17.5%.Anadarko has 21 rigs in operation throughout its East Texas BossierPlay.

May 3, 2000

Small Gains Prompt Locals, Producers to Draw Line in Sand

After apparently teasing volatility-loving traders Monday,natural gas futures have returned to the somewhat unspectaculartrading which marred the month of February by chopping lazilysideways for the past two days. Only subtle differences-Tuesday’slate decline vs. Wednesday’s late uptick-were seen asdistinguishing features in an otherwise featureless market. TheApril contract saw the largest gains, notching a 2.7-cent gain tofinish at $1.723 in light to moderate trading Wednesday.

March 4, 1999
1 7 8 9 Next ›