Russia is the world’s largest pipeline natural gas exporter and the fourth largest liquefied natural gas (LNG) exporter. It exports to regions across the world. Its top five pipeline gas consumers are Germany, Italy, Belarus, Turkey and the Netherlands. Its top five LNG consumers are Japan, China, France, Spain and Taiwan, according to the BP Statistical Review of World Energy.
Questions about European & Asian Natural Gas
- What is the natural gas price in Russia?
- How much of Europe’s gas comes from Russia?
- How much does Russia make from natural gas?
- Why does Russia have so much natural gas?
- Is Russia the largest producer of natural gas?
- Where does Russia get its natural gas?
- Does the UK rely on Russian gas?
- Who does Russia export gas to?
- Which countries depend on Russian gas?
- Does Ukraine produce oil and gas?