Natural gas prices are set by the market and differ around the world. Russia’s gas price is set by the market in general. However, gas prices for end consumers for its natural gas are subject to regulations and differentiated by population and industry groups, as well price zones.The pricing may vary, depending on the distance for transmitting natural gas from the producing regions to consumers.
Questions about European & Asian Natural Gas
- What is the natural gas price in Russia?
- How much of Europe’s gas comes from Russia?
- How much does Russia make from natural gas?
- Why does Russia have so much natural gas?
- Is Russia the largest producer of natural gas?
- Where does Russia get its natural gas?
- Does the UK rely on Russian gas?
- Who does Russia export gas to?
- Which countries depend on Russian gas?
- Does Ukraine produce oil and gas?