As the price of natural gas is based on supply and demand, there is no such thing as a “good” price. Increases in supply generally result in lower prices and vice versa. Likewise, higher demand typically leads to higher prices and vice versa.
Questions about Natural Gas Prices
- How are natural gas prices quoted?
- Does fracking lower natural gas prices?
- How low can natural gas prices go?
- Are natural gas prices regulated?
- How do you compare natural gas prices?
- What is a good price for natural gas?
- Why is the Henry Hub important in relation to natural gas prices?
- What is the natural gas price forecast?
- What is the unit for natural gas price?
- When are natural gas prices lowest?