- ALL SERVICES
- NATGAS PRICE DATA
- Bidweek Survey
- Daily Gas Price Index
- LNG Insight
- Forward Look
- Mexico Gas Price Index
- Shale Daily
- All News Access
- MidDay Price Alert
- Bidweek Alert
- Weekly Gas Price Index
- NGI - The Weekly Gas Market Newsletter
- NGI DAILY
- NGI MEXICO
- MEXICO GAS PRICE INDEX HOME
- Request Trial: NGI's Mexico Gas Price Index
- Learn More: Mexico Gas Price Index
- Mensual en español: GPI de México - Edicion de los Consumidores
- User Manual - Capturing the Fundamentals of a Deregulating Market (pdf)
- Regulación (Regulatory)
- Mercados (Markets)
- Infraestructura (Infrastructure)
- Producción (Production)
- Historical DOE U.S./MX Border Prices
- LNG INSIGHT
- SHALE DAILY
- Listen & Subscribe to the NGI Hub & Flow Podcast
- ***NEW FOR 2020*** NGI's North American Natural Gas Pipelines, LNG Facilities, and Shale Plays Map
- ***NEW FOR 2020*** NGI Mexico's Emerging Natural Gas Pipeline Infrastructure Map
- NATGAS PRICE DATA
- Natural Gas Market Price Snapshots
- NGI Services Methodologies
- NatGas Pipeline Flow Trackers
- Ranking of Top Nat Gas Marketers in North America (4Q)
- Coverage of Earnings Calls (4Q2019)
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Channel Partners
- Publishing Calendar (Updated 2/14/2020)
- Advertise with NGI
Natural Gas Forward Basis Prices
NGI's Forward Look
A new service offering Natural Gas Forward Basis and Fixed Price equivalents - at 60+ key locations
Does your job depend on managing the fluctuating price of natural gas? Are you looking for an unbiased assessment of potential natural gas forward prices, based on all available market information, from a name you can trust? You've just found it...
NGI's Forward Look charts the future price of physical natural gas at 60+ key trading locations around the country. NGI's Forward Look offers both fixed and basis forward natural gas prices 10 years out and historical data back to 2012--to feed your price models.
Have NGI Data questions or need a quote for multiple users?
We're happy to help. Click below to have an NGI Data Specialist contact you:
Who Uses Forward Look... and Why?
Utilities use Forward Look to help plan for and time purchases. Price forecasting is a critical function for LDCs. The right decisions avoid surprise rate increase filings.
What's in a Forward Look Subscription?
1. Daily email with two tables of tabular data--one for fixed prices and the other for basis prices--that show precise values for this month, next month, the rest of the current period, and the next two trading seasons-- the winter and summer strips.