The United Kingdom relies on a wide variety of natural gas supply sources, including both domestic and foreign production. The country imported 4.7 billion cubic meters (Bcm) of natural gas by pipeline from Russia and 2.9 Bcm of liquefied natural gas from Russia in 2020, according to the BP Statistical Review of World Energy.
Questions about European & Asian Natural Gas
- What is the natural gas price in Russia?
- How much of Europe’s gas comes from Russia?
- How much does Russia make from natural gas?
- Why does Russia have so much natural gas?
- Is Russia the largest producer of natural gas?
- Where does Russia get its natural gas?
- Does the UK rely on Russian gas?
- Who does Russia export gas to?
- Which countries depend on Russian gas?
- Does Ukraine produce oil and gas?