- ALL SERVICES
- NATGAS PRICE DATA
- Bidweek Survey
- Daily Gas Price Index
- LNG Insight
- Forward Look
- Mexico Gas Price Index
- Shale Daily
- All News Access
- MidDay Price Alert
- Bidweek Alert
- Weekly Gas Price Index
- NGI - The Weekly Gas Market Newsletter
- NGI DAILY
- NGI MEXICO
- MEXICO GAS PRICE INDEX HOME
- Request Trial: NGI's Mexico Gas Price Index
- Learn More / Subscribe: Mexico Gas Price Index
- Mensual en español: GPI de México - Edicion de los Consumidores
- User Manual - Capturing the Fundamentals of a Deregulating Market (pdf)
- Regulación (Regulatory)
- Mercados (Markets)
- Infraestructura (Infrastructure)
- Producción (Production)
- Historical DOE U.S./MX Border Prices
- LNG INSIGHT
- SHALE DAILY
- ***NEW FOR 2020*** NGI's North American Natural Gas Pipelines, LNG Facilities, and Shale Plays Map
- ***NEW FOR 2020*** NGI Mexico's Emerging Natural Gas Pipeline Infrastructure Map
- NATGAS PRICE DATA
- Natural Gas Market Price Snapshots
- NGI Services Methodologies
- NatGas Pipeline Flow Trackers
- Ranking of Top Nat Gas Marketers in North America (3Q)
- Coverage of Earnings Calls (4Q2019)
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Channel Partners
- Publishing Calendar (Updated 2/14/2020)
- Advertise with NGI
Careers at Natural Gas Intelligence
A career at NGI means doing work that matters in a comfortable, professional environment.
Come grow with us. Help a small but well-established business take advantage of the energy revolution sweeping North America. And at the same time build your expertise and career in the expanding world of natural gas.
Be part of a B2B news organization that is critically important to the energy industry and our nation. Energy is fundamental to the quality of our lives. Be there on the scene as coal and oil fade into the background and clean natural gas and renewables take the lead in supplying the energy vital to our civilization.
1. The Work... What we do.
On the editorial side, operating online in real-time and competing in the B2B news space means our employees are "on" full-time, watching out for developments on their own beat, alerting their colleagues to leads in other areas and/or taking up the slack depending on the news flow and reporter availability. There's a lot of self-motivation involved, but's it's also a cooperative atmosphere, in which everyone recognizes and supports the strength of the others.
That team approach is shared by sales, marketing, accounting and IT colleagues who work together to explore new markets, optimize delivery of our products and services and exceed our customers' expectations.
2. The Culture...Where everybody knows your name.
- NGI values what each employee brings to the job and it celebrates it. The average NGI employee has worked for the company for 10 years. Nobody wants to leave.
- Some employees bicycle to work; others may go for a run at lunch; some work out of their homes and walk their dogs; others, we're not sure what they do.
- In the home office birthdays are celebrated with cake or bagels & lox and every Friday the headquarters staff kibitzes over a free company lunch. Employment milestones are recognized.
- Work is important, but so is family. The culture of cooperation means that despite our hectic schedule we can accommodate your family obligations, kids' dentist appointments, Father or Mother's day at school, emergency doctor appointments.
3. The Community
NGI recognizes the importance of giving back to the community in which we live and work and has made a corporate commitment to volunteer and serve our community organizations. NGI fulfills this commitment by donating company funds help local and national organizations which are chosen by the employees.
4. The Compensation... What NGI Offers
- COMPETITIVE salary, benefits and annual bonuses
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Fully-funded medical, dental and vision insurance, flex-spending benefit plans
- 2-4 weeks paid vacation per year, based on tenure.
- Opportunities in Sterling, VA, Houston, TX and other key energy centers in North America.
At NGI, we recognize the value each person brings to the job, so we invite you to join a company that cares a great deal about its employees and customers.
Natural Gas Intelligence (Intelligence Press) is an independent energy media company headquartered in Sterling, Virginia. NGI has been reporting on the natural gas marketplace since 1981 when it first published Natural Gas Intelligence. Other publications followed: NGI's Weekly Gas Price Index, NGI's Bidweek Survey and NGI's Daily Gas Price Index. In October, 2010, NGI's Shale Daily was launched, becoming the first daily news and pricing report devoted exclusively the enormous shale revolution that is rewriting the energy outlook in North America.