There is no governmental agency that regulates the price of natural gas production at the wellhead. However, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission does regulate the transmission of natural gas on interstate pipelines. It also reviews proposals to build liquefied natural gas terminals and interstate natural gas pipelines.
Questions about Natural Gas Prices
- How are natural gas prices quoted?
- Does fracking lower natural gas prices?
- How low can natural gas prices go?
- Are natural gas prices regulated?
- How do you compare natural gas prices?
- What is a good price for natural gas?
- Why is the Henry Hub important in relation to natural gas prices?
- What is the natural gas price forecast?
- What is the unit for natural gas price?
- When are natural gas prices lowest?
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
- Chat with NGI (EST business hours)
- Email NGI: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natural Gas Glossary
- Natural Gas Questions