- ALL SERVICES
- NATGAS PRICE DATA
- Bidweek Survey
- Daily Gas Price Index
- LNG Insight
- Forward Look
- Mexico Gas Price Index
- Shale Daily
- All News Access
- MidDay Price Alert
- Bidweek Alert
- Weekly Gas Price Index
- NGI - The Weekly Gas Market Newsletter
- NGI DAILY
- NGI MEXICO
- MEXICO GAS PRICE INDEX HOME
- Request Trial: NGI's Mexico Gas Price Index
- Learn More / Subscribe: Mexico Gas Price Index
- User Manual - Capturing the Fundamentals of a Deregulating Market (pdf)
- Regulación (Regulatory)
- Mercados (Markets)
- Infraestructura (Infrastructure)
- Producción (Production)
- Historical DOE U.S./MX Border Prices
- LNG INSIGHT
- SHALE DAILY
- NATGAS PRICE DATA
- Natural Gas Market Price Snapshots
- NGI Services Methodologies
- NatGas Pipeline Flow Trackers
- Ranking of Top Nat Gas Marketers in North America (3Q)
- Coverage of Earnings Calls (4Q2019)
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- NGI Channel Partners
- Map of North American Natural Gas Pipelines, LNG Facilities, and Shale Plays (2019)
- Map of Mexico's Emerging Natural Gas Pipeline Infrastructure (2019)
- Publishing Calendar (Updated 11/26/2019)
- Advertise with NGI
Natural Gas Intelligence (NGI), is a leading provider of natural gas and shale news/market data to the energy industry. Since the first issue of Natural Gas Intelligence was published in 1981, NGI has provided key natural gas pricing, news and analysis relied upon daily by thousands of industry participants in the U.S, Canada and Mexico as well as Central and South America, Europe and Asia.
NGI is proud to be the first daily news and pricing service to cover the Mexico natural gas market with the July 2017 launch of NGI's Mexico Gas Price Index to coincide with the opening of the Mexico market.
For more information, please visit NaturalGasIntel.com
- NGI - Natural Gas Intelligence (Weekly since 1981)
- NGI's Weekly Gas Price Index (Weekly since 1988)
- NGI's Bidweek Survey (Monthly since 1981)
- NGI's Daily Gas Price Index (Daily since 1993)
- NGI's Shale Daily (Daily since 2010)
- NGI's Bidweek Alert (each Bidweek day by 6pm)
- NGI's Forward Look (each business morning)
- NGI's Midday Alert (each business day by 1pm)
- NGI's All News Access (each business morning)
- NGI's Mexico Gas Price Index (each business day)
NGI also produces an array of research products and special reports covering the natural gas and oil markets.
Information about trialing or subscribing to our newsletters is available here.
NGI's team of thought leaders are located across the country, including Dulles, Virginia (our headquarters), Houston, Denver, New York City, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, and Calgary. NGI is a woman-owned family business with founder and principal owner Ellen Beswick at the helm.
NGI Natural Gas Price Indexes
NGI began publishing the industry's first natural gas price survey report in 1983 when natural gas first began to trade competitively. The voluntary survey and NGI's Price Methodology has evolved over the years from a simple weekly range of prices in five major production areas to the current reporting of daily, weekly and monthly (bidweek) price ranges, averages, volumes and number of deals at 100+ locations across the United States and Canada.
NGI operates under the journalism code of ethics, which requires that the personnel creating and compiling the content of our publications and management have no financial interest in the companies on which they report. NGI also warrants that its editorial and price survey employees and management do not trade in the natural gas commodity market, nor in any paper market relating to the natural gas commodity market. Also, as journalists, NGI employees strive to maintain the highest standards of truth, accuracy, fairness and impartiality. This means double-checking facts, correcting errors as soon as possible, and striving to tell all sides of a story.