- DAILY GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- >Forward Basis Prices
- >Daily Prices
- >Weekly Prices
- >Bidweek Prices
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- *New* March 2017 Price Table Notice
The Sooner Boomer: How SCOOP, STACK, and the OK Liquids Plays are changing the game in the Midcontinent (published Oct. 12, 2016)
Learn what has producers buzzing about Oklahoma's stacked reservoirs. If well results and M&A activity offer any indication, the SCOOP and STACK are ready to take off in 2017 as commodity prices recover.
Recently the Permian Basin has garnered most of the attention for its best-in-class breakevens, but those in the know see the Midcontinent STACK-ing up well in a lower-for-longer oil price environment. Don't miss this chance to get the latest SCOOP, directly from Oklahoma's biggest players, with NGI's 20-page Special Report.
"Industry activity has led to the drilling of more than 500 STACK wells to-date with consistent results across a multi-county area." -- Newfield Exploration CEO Lee Boothby
"Seems to me these acreage premiums in the Delaware, and to a lesser extent in the STACK, are being driven by actual economics, and the fear that in the 'lower for longer' crude oil price world, these are going to be two of the only truly economic areas going forward." -- NGI Director of Strategy and Research Patrick Rau
The Report Includes:
- Well results from E&Ps delineating the Meramec and Woodford formations
- Producer commentary on drilling programs and play economics
- Over a dozen charts breaking down acreage positions, drilling and production data and more
- Analysis of recent M&A activity in the Anadarko Basin
- Outlook on midstream expansion in Texas and Oklahoma
- Details on the regulatory response to the latest seismic activity in Oklahoma
Referenced in the Report:
Antioch Energy | Cimarex Energy | Continental Resources | Devon Energy
EnLink Midstream | Gastar Exploration | Jones Energy | Marathon Oil | Newfield Exploration
"We currently have 11 operated rigs drilling in the play, with 17 Meramec and nine Woodford wells completing or waiting on completion.”
-- Continental Resources COO Jack Stark
"Results from our initial three Meramec spacing tests are outstanding, with flow rates exceeding type-curve expectations and minimal interference between wells. These positive results indicate the potential for tighter spacing and increased inventory in the core of the over-pressured oil window."
-- Devon Energy COO Tony Vaughn