- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- NGI ALL NEWS ACCESS
- NGI MIDDAY PRICE ALERT
- NGI FORWARD LOOK
- NGI WEEKLY NEWSLETTER
- NGI BIDWEEK ALERT
- NGI BIDWEEK SURVEY
- NGI WEEKLY GPI
- Publishing Calendar
- Subscriber Notice Regarding NGI's Decimal Point Precision and Use of Assessments - Jul. 2
- NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- >Forward Basis Prices
- >Daily Prices
- >Weekly Prices
- >Bidweek Prices
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- NGI Mexico Price Methodology (pdf)
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
NGI's 2015 Shale/Resource Plays & North American
Natural Gas Pipelines Map
NOW AVAILABLE IN BOTH A NEW DIGITAL INTERACTIVE PDF
PLUS A LARGE, 52" X 36" PRINTED WALL MAP VERSION
ORDER NOW FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS
- 186 Oil & Gas Resource Plays
Every shale basin and resource play of consequence is included on the map, clearly identified.
- 135 Cash Market Trading Points
We show every NGI cash market trading point, hub and interconnect where gas is traded and priced.
- 156 Natural Gas Pipelines
Every major (and many minor) operating and proposed natural gas pipelines are included on the map.
- 54 LNG Import/Export Terminals
The location and maximum peak capacity (bcf/d) for every import/export liquefied natural gas terminal.
- 8 Regional/Shale Basin Insets
Zoom in on shale hot spots including Appalachia, S. Texas, Rockies, Midcontinent, W. Texas, E. Texas/LA, and Western Canada.
- 17 County-Level Detail Maps
AVAILABLE ONLY IN THE DIGITAL VERSION
Maps that show every prospective county in a given play by county name for the 17 most active plays.
Which version is right for you?
Wall Map - Our full color, glossy wall map is a huge 52"x36" -- suitable for framing or display. Just glance at the map to find an answer.
Interactive Digital PDF - Works on any computer with the Adobe Reader. An exciting new innovation from NGI launched in April 2015. This PDF features the wall map broken into 25 hyperlinked, printable (on 8.5 x 11 or 8.5 x 14) pages . A non-printable version of the full-sized wall map is also included for navigation purposes.
Unique to the digital map:
- 26 Maps and charts -- all linked for easy navigation
- Mouse over any of 135 cash market trading points or 54 LNG import/export terminals and the name appears!
- All 156 pipelines are color coded and easy to identify--zoom in and out to track pipeline routes
- County-level maps show resource play boundaries with individual counties identified
- Alphabetical list of 186 shale/resource plays linked to
- Watch the video above
Note: The Digitial PDF version is a single user license. For affordable group and company-wide licenses,
contact NGI by calling 703-318-8848 or email email@example.com.