- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- MEXICO GPI HOME
- Regulación (Regulatory)
- Mercados (Markets)
- Infraestructura (Infrastructure)
- Producción (Production)
- Border Flow Tracker (updated Daily)
- Cost Plus Transport Prices (updated Daily)
- Border Spot Prices (updated Daily)
- Forward Prices (updated Daily)
- South Central Storage (updated Weekly)
- CENACE Power Prices (updated daily)
- IPGN Prices
- SHALE DAILY
Natural Gas Forward Basis Prices
NGI's Forward Look
A new service offering Natural Gas Forward Basis and Fixed Price equivalents - at 79 key locations
Does your job depend on managing the fluctuating price of natural gas? Are you looking for an unbiased assessment of potential natural gas forward prices, based on all available market information, from a name you can trust? You've just found it...
NGI's Forward Look charts the future price of physical natural gas at 79 key trading locations around the country. NGI's Forward Look offers both fixed and basis forward natural gas prices 5+ years out and historical data back to 2012--to feed your price models.
Have NGI Data questions or need a quote for multiple users?
We're happy to help. Click below to have an NGI Data Specialist contact you:
Who Uses Forward Look... and Why?
Utilities use Forward Look to help plan for and time purchases. Price forecasting is a critical function for LDCs. The right decisions avoid surprise rate increase filings.
What's in a Forward Look Subscription?
1. Daily email with two tables of tabular data--one for fixed prices and the other for basis prices--that show precise values for this month, next month, the rest of the current period, and the next two trading seasons-- the winter and summer strips.