- DAILY GPI
- SHALE DAILY
- NGI's MidDay Price Alert
- Price Data "Learn More"
- Gas Price "Snapshots"
- >Forward Basis Prices
- >Daily Prices
- >Weekly Prices
- >Bidweek Prices
- Bidweek Alert Data
- Shale Gas Prices (subscriber-only)
- NGI Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- NGI Shale Price Index Methodology (pdf)
- NGI Datafeed Spec and Automation
- *New* March 2017 Price Table Notice
Natural Gas Forward Basis Prices
NGI's Forward Look
A new service offering Natural Gas Forward Basis and Fixed Price equivalents - at 79 key locations
Does your job depend on managing the fluctuating price of natural gas? Are you looking for an unbiased assessment of potential natural gas forward prices, based on all available market information, from a name you can trust? You've just found it...
NGI's Forward Look charts the future price of physical natural gas at 79 key trading locations around the country. NGI's Forward Look offers both fixed and basis forward natural gas prices 5+ years out and historical data back to 2012--to feed your price models.
Special Introductory Offer:
Subscribe to receive web access and historical data (Excel file) for an introductory price of just $1,200 for six months.
Who Uses Forward Look... and Why?
Utilities use Forward Look to help plan for and time purchases. Price forecasting is a critical function for LDCs. The right decisions avoid surprise rate increase filings.
What's in a Forward Look Subscription?
1. Daily email with two tables of tabular data--one for fixed prices and the other for basis prices--that show precise values for this month, next month, the rest of the current period, and the next two trading seasons-- the winter and summer strips.