- DAILY GPI
- MEXICO GPI
- SHALE DAILY
2016 North American Natural Gas Pipelines and Shale Resource Plays Map
NGI's 2016 Shale/Resource Plays & North American
Natural Gas Pipelines Map
AVAILABLE IN BOTH A LARGE 52" X 36" WALL MAP
AND ALSO AN INTERACTIVE DIGITAL PDF
ORDER NOW FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS
- 184 Oil & Gas Resource Plays
Every shale basin and resource play of consequence is included on the map, clearly identified.
- 132 Cash Market Trading Points
We show every NGI cash market trading point, hub and interconnect where gas is traded and priced.
- 187 Natural Gas Pipelines
Every major (and many minor) operating and proposed natural gas pipelines are included on the map.
- 68 LNG Import/Export Terminals
The location and maximum peak capacity (bcf/d) for every import/export liquefied natural gas terminal, operating and proposed.
- 9 Regional/Shale Basin Insets
Zoom in on shale hot spots including W Texas, Rockies, Western Canada, (large & small plays), Midcontinent, E Texas/LA, S Texas, Northeast and Mexico.
- Gas Imports/Exports
Data tables for Canada and Mexico showing Mmcf/d flow rates at pipeline intersections.
Which version is right for you?
Wall Map - Our full color, glossy wall map is a huge 52"x36" -- suitable for framing or display. Just glance at the map to find an answer.
Interactive Digital PDF - Works on any computer with the Adobe Reader. This PDF features the wall map broken into 27 hyperlinked, printable (on 8.5 x 11 or 8.5 x 14) pages . A non-printable version of the full-sized wall map is also included for navigation purposes.
Unique to the digital map:
- 27 Maps and charts -- all linked for easy navigation.
- Mouse over any of 132 cash market trading points or 68 LNG import/export terminals and the name appears!
- All 187 pipelines are color coded and easy to identify--zoom in and out to track pipeline routes.
- County-level maps show resource play boundaries with individual counties identified.
- Alphabetical list of 184 shale/resource plays linked to
Note: The Digitial PDF version is a single user license. For affordable group and company-wide licenses,
contact NGI by calling 703-318-8848 or email email@example.com.